Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 4 Blog Challenge

What do you believe?


This one is really hard for me....I actually have to sit here and think about it.....I actually believe in many things.  I believe that all things happen for a reason whether we know why they happen or not, God has a plan for each and everyone of us.  I know that sometimes life can be hard and we wonder, "Why me?" or "Is there much more I can go through without losing it?"  I know when I am having a hard time in life, I know that God will not give me more than I can handle and in the end it just showed me how strong I can be even when times are the toughest.  I truly believe that my fiance and I found each other because we were meant to be together. I know that sounds corny... but I really feel that way.  The love that we share is so unconditional and the life that we have already created together is so incredibly great and I can't wait to start a family and continue our journey together for the rest of our lives.  Yes, we have been through our tough times....but like I said before....we made it through them and now we are stronger than we have ever been.  He keeps me going in our everyday busy lives and I look forward to coming home from a long exhausting day and just being in his arms.


My loving fiance!

No comments:

Post a Comment