Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tuesdays!

I just love Tuesdays!! I don't have school on Tuesdays and I get to do whatever I feel like doing! Today I have been able to get things done for school, like go to Wal-Mart and get some things for my first client!! Therapy shopping is just so fun!! I was able to get fishing games, memory games, play-doh and a bowling set! I can't wait to start with my client tomorrow! I am now starting to feel like a clinician and can't wait to meet my client tomorrow! I have been nervous all week but now that I have a little therapy bag started I feel more prepared!  In the process of my day.... I also was able to make beef roast with carrots, onions and potatoes! YUM!  Won't my future hubby just be happy when he gets home and dinner is already done! :-)  


Recipe:
1 Beef Roast
1/2 bag of baby carrots
4 small potatoes
1/2 red onion
4 cups of beef broth
*seasoned to your liking*


Place in crock-pot for 6-8 hours on low.  Easy recipe for people on the go! I place it in the crock-pot in the morning so when my future hubby and I get home dinner is already ready and the rest of the night is ours! 


Today is also a day for me! I have lounged around the house in my sweats and also got to paint my nails! Woo hoo! This doesn't get to happen too often! And my doggies just love when I get to be home with them all day! It's a girls snuggle day! :-)


Just waiting for my fiance to get home from work so we can spend the evening together! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment